Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Summer Adventures #1

This summer has been absolutely wonderful so far!  We've been camping (which is my favorite family pastime) and spent time with family and friends.

Our summer adventures so far have included:
a first time big girl braid,
Sydney: Momma, I look like Ayden.
 new babies everywhere
 that I've had to carefully water my flowers around,
 fun with chickens, (She's Tye's favorite and her name is Jemima...they've got a special bond going on)
 taking care of our new baby chicks, (this is Ryan's chicken and his name is Mr. Feather Toes)
 lots and lots of swimming,
 picnics with our cousin and best friend,
 sick with the stomach bug and teething,
 planting cotton
 and waiting for it to grow,
 driving lessons in the car and four wheeler with Dad,
 extra lovin' on Bailey our dog because she got bit by a rattlesnake.  She is fine now but we were all really worried about her!
Summer has just started and I already don't want it to end.
 Stay tuned for more adventures with the Masons's!

No comments:

Post a Comment