Friday, December 13, 2019

'Tis the Season'

Harvest season, BOOO!
Actually, after 13 years of this I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.  The kids are getting older and I'm getting more patient.  Although this season is long and hard for all of us, it's the most important.  It's the goal, it's what Tye has worked so hard for all year long.  It's almost over but until then the kids and I are going to continue having FUN!

These two brothers went on an adventure.  
Don't know what they did or where they went but isn't that what boys do?
 We had a tea party!  I especially love having a tea party when an elf is in attendance.
 On occasion, Tye makes it home before the kids go to bed and they don't leave his side.  Christmas story by the fire.  LOVE!
Sweet sisters
 Nonnie, our elf, came BACK!
 Lots of hot chocolate!
 Sydney said she was going on a scooter ride.  I'm thankful for hard wood floors so when it's cold they can ride inside!
Myles's Kindergarten class had a field trip out to the farm.  They watched Brent and Tye strip cotton.  They got to ride the strippers and see how the whole process works.  It was fun and I hope they learned something!
 Myles patiently waiting for his blankie to dry.
It was wet a few weeks ago.  Tye planned an evening in Lubbock for us as a family.  Frozen 2 and donuts for supper.
 A LOT of Christmas coloring.  Sydney's coloring is out of this world.  She is FOUR!
 Christmas movies, with a fire and cuddled on the couch with your favorite furry friend.  
What more could a 9 year old want?
 Christmas is around the corner and we've got gingerbread houses to build and Santa to see.  School is almost out and Tye is almost done.  I don't like to wish time away, but the next couples days wouldn't hurt, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment