Friday, January 10, 2014

Five Month Milestones

Baby Myles is five months old!  He is growing like a weed and getting cuter by the minute:)
He has been doing so well adjusting to our FUN house and Ayden and Ryan have been doing just as well adjusting to him!  When he was four months old we moved him to his own room.  I was so nervous because all three kiddos rooms are beside each other.  We have trained our kids not to get out of bed when they wake up so when they do they holler for Mommy.  My hope was that they wouldn't wake Myles and he wouldn't wake them if he woke up crying.  I am so happy to say that neither has happened and I am so thankful!! 
 Myles loves this little entertainment gym.  Ryan and Ayden "help" him play with it too.  Sometimes it gets a little wild...if you can imagine.
A friend of ours said that when her babies were little she gave them raw cold carrots to chew on to help with teething pain.  I thought I would give it a try and Myles loved it.  He gnawed on that thing forever!
Myles is just the perfect fit for our family.  He is sweet and laid back.  He watches brother and sister in amazement most of the time and they just eat it up.  You think you can't love someone more than you already do, then they wake up the next morning and you do.  I'm so happy watching this little one grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment