Are you ready for this...they're great!
Ayden
I see she didn't finish her meat in her lunch.
Me: Ayden you didn't finish your meat.
A: I know I'm sorry you saw this but it was a little spicy.
Me: oh that's okay Ayden but you didn't finish your strawberries either.
A: I know I felt too bad that I didn't finish my meat and didn't want to eat all my strawberries. I didn't eat my dessert either.
Me: Oh Aydee Bug if it's ever too spicy then you can eat your other things. It's okay.
A: Okay Momma I just didn't want to hurt your feelings.
Tye getting on to Ayden about talking to me ugly.
Tye: Ayden say you're sorry.
A: sorry
Tye: no, say you're sorry like you mean it.
A: sorry like I mean it.
Tye: no like you mean it.
A: I did say like I mean it.
Tye: wait what?
Ryan and Ayden talking to each other.
A: What do you think you do on a honeymoon?
R: sit on the moon and eat honey.
A: I'm not sure that's right.
A: Daddy what do you do on a honeymoon?
Tye: well what do you think you do on a honeymoon?
A: I think you go to a restaurant and eat out. Then you sit outside and look at the moon while you eat honey. Is that right?
Tye: yes you can definitely do that stuff on a honeymoon.
-My friends at school ate an ant and said it tasted like a Honey Nut Cheerio. Do you know if this is correct?
-Praying before bed.
"God thank you for our conditioner (air conditioner). That we can put it on cold or warm or solid hot."
-Mom you know at the fireplace (Hybachi grill) when they cook. I'm going to learn those skills and cook for you when you are old and can't move yourself.
Myles
On the way home from Lubbock
M: Mom it's really quiet in here.
Me: Yes isn't it wonderful.
M: Yes I wasn't expecting this.
Looking at the state map with little pictures on each state.
Me: Where do we live?
M: at Texas where the cowboy hat is
Me: yes, what other states do you see?
M: that state with the red barn
Me: that's Ohio
M: Do they say EIEIOOOO in Ohio?
Myles is messing with Sydney and Sydney is screaming.
Me: Myles please leave her alone.
M: I'm just petting her.
Ryan and Myles fighting and Tye tells them to stop.
M: I use to punch him but I don't anymore.
Tye: well that's good
M: Nooo, that's great!
Then there are the one liners.
-If you don't give me chocolate milk I'm never going to tee tee again.
-Why doesn't everyone like to poop and smell it?
-Pepperonis, fish sticks and chips are my only foods that I'll ever eat.
-(Praying) Please help my Momma to not have a mad face anymore.
Ryan
R: Mom, I figured out that you don't have to clip my nails anymore.
Me: I don't. Why not?
R: I figured out that I can chew them and then when I'm done I just swallow it.
Me: ewwwww Bubs that's gross. Don't swallow your fingers nails or bite them. Your fingers and fingernails have germs on them so you shouldn't put them in your mouth.
R: huh...I didn't figure that.
Playing a game called Dinner Games while eating supper.
The card said to say something nice about someone at the table and it's Ryan's turn.
R: I pick Ayden. Ayden, I love how you pick your boogers.
Me: ewww Ryan you are suppose to say something nice to her.
R: That was nice. She picks her nose better than me.
R: Mom I fugured out something cool to do in the bath tub.
Me: what is that Bubs?
R: Make a swimming pool with your belly button. You just lay back fill it with water and it's like a swimming pool.
Me: that does sound fun
R: you should try it next time your taking a bath.
R: I think I know how turtles swim so good.
Me: How Bubs?
R: their shells are kinda like little floaties.
Myles starts crying. Mom, Ryan just punched me right here (points to his nose.)
Me: Did you just punch your brother in the nose?
R: yes but it was an accident.
Me: What in the world Ryan! We don't do that.
R: but Momma it was an accident and I know how to make it fair. I can just punch myself in the nose too. (punches himself) Wow...that really does hurt Myles.
Talking about who he was inviting to his birthday.
R: Can we invite Mamaw?
Me: yes but she may not be able to come.
R: I could also send an invitation to Heaven and invite Papaw.
Me: Wouldn't that be cool if we really could do that?
R: Mom, I was just kidding. God and Papaw are always at my parties.
-Sydney we will always think you're beautiful even if you pull out your pingy tail. Even if you leave your bow in and don't pull out your pingy tail we will always love you and always think you're cute.
-I've been thinking in my brain...I think in my brain a lot.
I added a new segment called: When I look out the Kitchen Window...What do I SEE?
-One kid has a leash attached to another kids shirt making him be his puppy.
-Two kids in the Jeep and one on the hood chasing a chicken.
-One kid running with a stick chasing another kid that's crying.
-One kid drinking water from the bird bath.
-Two kids trying to climb on our Great Dane to make her the dragon.
-One kid completely naked drawing on himself with chalk.
-One kid with the water hose turned on full blast chasing two kids that are crying.
WHERE is these kids mother?
M: Mom it's really quiet in here.
Me: Yes isn't it wonderful.
M: Yes I wasn't expecting this.
Looking at the state map with little pictures on each state.
Me: Where do we live?
M: at Texas where the cowboy hat is
Me: yes, what other states do you see?
M: that state with the red barn
Me: that's Ohio
M: Do they say EIEIOOOO in Ohio?
Myles is messing with Sydney and Sydney is screaming.
Me: Myles please leave her alone.
M: I'm just petting her.
Ryan and Myles fighting and Tye tells them to stop.
M: I use to punch him but I don't anymore.
Tye: well that's good
M: Nooo, that's great!
Then there are the one liners.
-If you don't give me chocolate milk I'm never going to tee tee again.
-Why doesn't everyone like to poop and smell it?
-Pepperonis, fish sticks and chips are my only foods that I'll ever eat.
-(Praying) Please help my Momma to not have a mad face anymore.
Ryan
R: Mom, I figured out that you don't have to clip my nails anymore.
Me: I don't. Why not?
R: I figured out that I can chew them and then when I'm done I just swallow it.
Me: ewwwww Bubs that's gross. Don't swallow your fingers nails or bite them. Your fingers and fingernails have germs on them so you shouldn't put them in your mouth.
R: huh...I didn't figure that.
Playing a game called Dinner Games while eating supper.
The card said to say something nice about someone at the table and it's Ryan's turn.
R: I pick Ayden. Ayden, I love how you pick your boogers.
Me: ewww Ryan you are suppose to say something nice to her.
R: That was nice. She picks her nose better than me.
R: Mom I fugured out something cool to do in the bath tub.
Me: what is that Bubs?
R: Make a swimming pool with your belly button. You just lay back fill it with water and it's like a swimming pool.
Me: that does sound fun
R: you should try it next time your taking a bath.
R: I think I know how turtles swim so good.
Me: How Bubs?
R: their shells are kinda like little floaties.
Myles starts crying. Mom, Ryan just punched me right here (points to his nose.)
Me: Did you just punch your brother in the nose?
R: yes but it was an accident.
Me: What in the world Ryan! We don't do that.
R: but Momma it was an accident and I know how to make it fair. I can just punch myself in the nose too. (punches himself) Wow...that really does hurt Myles.
Talking about who he was inviting to his birthday.
R: Can we invite Mamaw?
Me: yes but she may not be able to come.
R: I could also send an invitation to Heaven and invite Papaw.
Me: Wouldn't that be cool if we really could do that?
R: Mom, I was just kidding. God and Papaw are always at my parties.
-Sydney we will always think you're beautiful even if you pull out your pingy tail. Even if you leave your bow in and don't pull out your pingy tail we will always love you and always think you're cute.
-I've been thinking in my brain...I think in my brain a lot.
I added a new segment called: When I look out the Kitchen Window...What do I SEE?
-One kid has a leash attached to another kids shirt making him be his puppy.
-Two kids in the Jeep and one on the hood chasing a chicken.
-One kid running with a stick chasing another kid that's crying.
-One kid drinking water from the bird bath.
-Two kids trying to climb on our Great Dane to make her the dragon.
-One kid completely naked drawing on himself with chalk.
-One kid with the water hose turned on full blast chasing two kids that are crying.
WHERE is these kids mother?
No comments:
Post a Comment